|Real Name:||Charles Francis Xavier|
|Alias:|| Professor X |
|Originally From:||New York City, New York|
Brain Xavier (father, deceased)
|Hair color:||Bald (blonde during childhood)|
|First appearance:||Hindsight (Part One)|
|Portrayed by:||Jim Ward|
The founder of the X-Men, Professor Charles Xavier, or Professor X, is the world's strongest telepath.
Professor X is a calm and caring person. He is always there to help mutants who need him. He is always patient even in the worst situations. However, despite the caring and loving personalty he has shown to have, Charles can be serious sometimes, mostly when it comes to someone harming his X-Men.
The Professor usually wears black pants and sweater and a brown jacket. In the future, he wears a black shirt grey pants and jacket with a yellow 'X' on it. He also wears a type of machine on his legs to walk.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Professor X is a mutant who possesses vast telepathic powers, and is among the strongest and most powerful Earth-born telepaths in the Marvel Universe.
Telepathy: He was able to read minds and project his own thoughts into the minds of others within a radius of 250 miles (on Earth). With extreme effort he can greatly extend that radius. When synched with Cerebro or Cerebra, he could connect to every mind on a planet. After he was thrown into the M'Kraan Crystal, it not only restored his mutation, but made his telepathy more powerful than it has been previously, thereby making him the world's most powerful telepath once again
- Telepathic Illusions: He had the ability to create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.
- Telepathic Cloak: He could mask his presence from being detected by others. His abilities could at times go undetected or be counteracted by other more powerful telepaths depending on their level of skill in using their own psi abilities. He could extend these defenses to others around him as well.
- Mind Link: He had the ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual.
- Telepathic Camouflage: He had the ability to mask himself, and other peoples' presence from those around him. He could telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance to those around him quite different (changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more involved disguising).
- Mind Blast: He had the ability to place large amounts of information in another's mind.
- Mind Control: He had the ability to control the minds of others upon mere concentration. This power could allow him to completely shut down several people's minds, making it appear as if time has stopped.
- Mind Possession: He had the ability to possess the mind of another, and use that being's body as his own.
- Mind Alteration: He had the ability to alter the minds of others by force of will.
- Mental Amnesia: He had the ability to cause loss of particular memories or total amnesia in another person or a group of people.
- Psionic Shield: He had the ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of other minds, so that he could prevent the free access to the conscious and subconscious mind of anyone.
- Psionic Blasts: He could project psionic force bolts which had no physical effects but which could affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and could even kill an adversary.
- Astral Projection: He had the ability to Astral Travel and communicate with others astrally through his own will, or through contact with the thoughts and memories of others. In the astral realm, he could use his powers to create "ectoplasmic" objects. He could not engage in long range astral projection on the earthly plane.
- Mental Detection: He could sense the presence of another superhuman mutant within a small but as yet undefined radius of himself by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.
- Mind Transferal: He was able to transfer both his mind and powers into other host bodies if his own physical body was somehow killed.
- Absorb Information: He had the ability to quickly process and store information, by mental transference.
Genius Intelligence: A natural genius, Xavier is a leading authority on genetics, mutation, and psionics. He possesses considerable expertise in other life sciences. He is highly talented in devising equipment for utilizing and enhancing psionic powers. Xavier is also quite the masterful tactician and strategist, effectively evaluating situations and devising swift responses; he has, on numerous occasions, even fashioned long-term operations as complex as those of adversaries such as Sinister, Magneto, and Apocalypse.
Military Training: Charles served in the United States Military, secretly employing his abilities to specialize in search and rescue missions. 
Expert Fighter: In his travels in the East, he became a proficient hand-to-hand combatant and gained knowledge of pressure points